If you or a loved one have been injured in an accident, the last thing you want to do is worry about how your legal rights and financial recovery will be handled. Especially if you or someone you care about have experienced massive injuries, the only thing you should concern yourself with is traveling the road to recovery. The other part of the equation is where a personal injury attorney comes in. If you live in the Oakland area, look no further than Beahm Law for your Oakland Personal Injury Attorney needs.
What makes Beahm Law the best firm for personal injury?
There are three factors that put us at the top of the list of Oakland Personal Injury Attorneys:
- 1. Client Focus – Jason Beahm launched Beahm Law in 2011 and has a proven track record of effective representation and client satisfaction. The client comes first at Beahm Law, and our attorneys have top ratings in the Oakland area. So you can be sure your claim will be handled in a competent and professional manner that will make you feel like a person being represented, not just another file in the docket.
- 2. Attention to Detail – Obviously, one of the most important components to getting fair representation is having an attorney who knows your case inside and out. At Beahm Law, we strive to do just that. We will not move forward until you are satisfied that we know every detail of your claim like the back of our hand so that we can bring it all to bear when we go to court with your claim.
- 3. A proven track record – When you allow Beahm Law to handle your case, you are putting your trust in a team that’s been known to go to trial and win, time and again. Our strategies, such as our attention to case details, have given us a successful history that helps to expedite the settlement process (often without a trial!) and get you the best possible compensation for your injuries.
What kinds of cases does Beahm Law take?
Life can often be unpredictable, and we know there are situations where you can be injured due to negligence or other preventable circumstances that you never saw coming. That’s why Beahm Law has equipped ourselves to be able to represent you in a variety of personal injury cases, such as:
- Auto accidents (car, motorcycle, other personal vehicles)
- Commercial vehicle accidents (truck, bus, etc.)
- Animal attacks (dog bites or attacks by other owned animals)
- Pedestrian accidents or bike injuries
- Product liability
- Premises liability
- Slip-and-fall injuries
- Wrongful death
- Construction accidents
These are just a few examples of cases we take, and you can rest assured that your case will be treated with the utmost care and concern. Contact our Oakland offices if you wish to file a claim or lawsuit in these or other personal injury cases.
When and how can I contact Beahm Law concerning my case?
Our Oakland office is open every day from 6:00 a.m to 8:00 p.m., but we also have an online form that you can fill out on our contact page at any time. You’ll hear from us by the following day.
The quicker you are to contact an attorney after being injured due to negligence or other preventable circumstances, the better chance you have at receiving fair compensation for your suffering. The best possible choice for an Oakland Personal Injury Attorney is Beahm Law. You don’t have to worry about your claim being lost in the shuffle; our personal attention will see to it that you are well-represented and supported. Contact us today to start on the road to getting what you deserve!
Top Rated California Attorney
Areas Of Expertise
- Car / Auto Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Scooter Accident
- Lyft/Uber/Taxi Accidents
Jason is a wonderful lawyer and I do not know another criminal defense lawyer with more criminal defense knowledge and experience out there. Not to mention that he is a great listener and always looks for the best interests of his clients. He also has a caliber team that works with him.My highest recommendation for Beahm Law! Kudos to this team for upholding justice!
Review From Yelp
Wow, I cannot say enough wonderful things about Beahm Law.I had several tickets in one year and was about to lose my license. They got me out of ALL of my tickets with complete dismissals. I needed legal representation because as a motorcyclist driving a red Ducati I felt I have been harassed and targeted by CHP. I had enough so hired Beahm Law.
Worth EVERY penny.
Review From Yelp
Case Dismissed!!I went to Beahm Law to fight a traffic violation allegation (speeding) and they took care of everything, writing down my statement, setting up a trial date and arguing the case. It’s terrific to have someone really strong who knows the law and the system on your side.
Review From Yelp
I decided to go with Beahm after reading the reviews here.Based on my research, it is very hard to win against a VC 21950 (a) citation (you can Google it for the details), especially if the ticketing offer is on motorcycle. However, Beahm Law got my case dismissed, and I was worry-free the entire time because of their excellent service.
There was very minimal work on my part. All I had to do was give them some initial paperwork, and they took care of everything else – showing up in court, etc…
I do not hesitate to recommend Beahm Law, and I won’t let any of my friends choose anyone else. They are worth every penny, and probably a steal based on their quality of service.
Review From Yelp